'Tomas abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Tomas abuse

Post by Orpheus on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Your name: Orpheus

Staff name: Tomas (he's "trusted" but still abused powers)

What happened: The first incident occured when he demoted me to prisoner after I shot at him for being in the KOS zone. He was standing on the ledge before the armory and said that he was on the "lip" and not actually not on in the KOS zone. On my screen, his body was partially in the KOS zone, therefore I shot at him.

The second incident occurred when he demoted me because someone accused me of RDM'ing. I did not RDM him because the orders were that you were to touch and face your cell bed without being on it, or you are KOS. The person who accused me of RDM'ing was on top of the bed, therefore I killed him. Tomas gets the accusation and instantly demotes me without asking questions or seeing any evidence. During the game we were playing, the orders were that mic is KOS (talking over warden). He told Skrypt (the warden at the time) that "this is favoritism and that Orpheus would just kill me no matter what". I killed him after that and he accuses me of RDM. Tomas doesn't know how this game mode works and shouldn't be "trusted", because if a player like that is trusted with these abilities, then this server is going no where.

Another complaint I have is that Tomas was repeatedly telling multiple people to "fuck off" and to "shut up".

Proof (pictures or youtube video): None, I don't care enough to waste my PC memory on this worthless POS.

Orpheus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Tomas abuse

Post by Colonel Sanders on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:13 am

Dude you broke many rules and what he did was justified, you were spamming chat and he muted you. Also, you may not know this but he was right when he said he was on the lip of the armory, on that map you can be right next to it but the screen doesnt say KOS on it. Also it was me who you rdmed and I was following rules but you just killed me
Colonel Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAGLE V O I D on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:23 pm

No proof, this will be denied. gg
DEAGLE V O I D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Orpheus on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:16 pm

MLG Swagscope wrote:Dude you broke many rules and what he did was justified, you were spamming chat and he muted you. Also, you may not know this but he was right when he said he was on the lip of the armory, on that map you can be right next to it but the screen doesnt say KOS on it. Also it was me who you rdmed and I was following rules but you just killed me
Don't post here unless you are Tomas or a staff member. I didn't RDM, you weren't following orders. Please fucking read. You can't read warden's orders and you can't read this post.

Same goes for you Deagle Void. Don't post here.

Orpheus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Whoa this is an open community, so i can post here, and I was there.

ps: u dont read the warden orders, you listen m8
Colonel Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top