Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie' s ban appeal.

+3
Colonel Sanders
Vanillacone
NeoWolf
7 posters

Go down

Katie' s ban appeal. Empty Katie' s ban appeal.

Post by NeoWolf Fri May 01, 2015 8:54 pm

(Katie couldn't make an account and so I am putting this here for him.
1. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40831040

2. Your In-Game Name: Katie

3. Who banned you: DeagleVOID

4. Why were you banned:aimbot. (Something about a 360 headshot in .2 seconds or something)

5. Why you think you should be unbanned:
....... m8 .....

Personal note from Neo: So I know Katie irl and all, he is a really nice guy and doesn't hack, even if he tried to he couldn't. So unless I see proof I doubt he has, because I have seen him play for a while when we hang out and never once has he used any types of hacks. So again I highly doubt he did it, I think lag could have are it look off or something since Katie has a lag problem a lot with his high ping So yeah all in all unless I see proof I'm going to say this is an unfair ban and he should be unmanned.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Katie' s ban appeal. Empty Re: Katie' s ban appeal.

Post by Colonel Sanders Fri May 01, 2015 10:11 pm

+1 for un ban, Yeah if this guy should be banned then so should vanilla, he got the same kinda shot on me a couple days ago on military jail.... Vanilla=aim bot haks.

However, I do understand how deagle would think this is aimbot, if it was someone else who did it that wasnt vanillacone then I probably would have thought the same
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAGLE V O I D Sat May 02, 2015 4:56 am

Multiple people were complaining on you, I had watched you 4-5 times, I had seen insta turn arounds with headshots, as well as auto targeting people. I had multiple witnesses there spectating, such as Nightex, partytaco, Snowboarddog, savage. As they spectated you, they had advised me to spectate you during a warday, I watched you pick up a gun, and automatically turn around IN FIRST PERSON and headshot the gaurd a good 5 feet away. I also watch you run into a DJ on reverse hide and seek day and automatically go exactly where the gaurd was hiding, You did not even check your corners, you just went directly to him.'
Although, due to lack of evidence on my behalf, I will unban you, watch it, I know what you did.

-Unbanned-

edit:If I may mention, Colonel, He never showed him turn, he just autolocked on the gaurd behind him, thats what made me consider it.
DEAGLE V O I D
DEAGLE V O I D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightex Sat May 02, 2015 6:51 am

So I was in fact there, and yes I did see katies crosshair on the deagle (the weapon used specifically for headshots) and his crosshair would autolock on the guards head. He seemed to know every guards spot in most of the days and it didnt exactly seem like lag
Nightex
Nightex

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sat May 02, 2015 7:16 am

Well I'll talk to him what you all said. But as I said, he is to stupid to use hacks. And so I am thinking for whatever shot deagle is talking about was lag, since for him I
He could have turned around already and by the time his model registered it he already aimed and shot. I know even I get those moments of lag to others. Like I my model sometimes lags for me.

NOTE NOTHING ABOVE WAS TWO ARGUE.I WILL ALSO BE KEEPING AN EYE ON HIM.

Also deagle maybe he played csgo like you did and got great at fragile head shots XD.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAGLE V O I D Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 am

@Neo, That doesnt exactly explain the hide and seek part where he knew where everyone is.
DEAGLE V O I D
DEAGLE V O I D

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Sat May 02, 2015 9:35 am

I believe, from things described here, he did use aimbot and probably ESP. Just don't expect to be unbanned if you hack in the future
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Watssupya Sun May 17, 2015 12:46 am

It's just the luck there having currently without aim of
Watssupya
Watssupya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down