Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warden Explaining Games

+2
DEAGLE V O I D
Cadmium
6 posters

Go down

Warden Explaining Games Empty Warden Explaining Games

Post by Cadmium Fri May 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi, yeah I've been gone for a while, kinda, been playing the past couple of days. I got a question. So, I've seen dozens of times times that before playing a game, a warden will ask "crouch if you do not know how to play". Most of the time people crouch, either because they do not know or because they want to make the warden explain it. So, I decided "hey, lemme ask this question" to two prisoners, and after around six seconds neither crouched. Taking this as a sign that they knew how to play, I proceeded with the game, and both of them died. I was then told by two trusted players "You have to tell them how to play even if they say they know how to play" and I was moved to prisoner. I looked at the MOTD, and it did say that yes, you have to explain the game, however I've seen admins as warden carry out the whole "crouch if you do not know how to play" procedure. So, the question is, do you have to explain how to play a game if when asked, everyone says they know how to play?
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

Warden Explaining Games Empty Re: Warden Explaining Games

Post by DEAGLE V O I D Fri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Honestly, Rules are rules, specifying it is ideal, but I won't punish you if you atleast asked them if they knew how. It depends who you are talking to.
DEAGLE V O I D
DEAGLE V O I D

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri May 08, 2015 7:09 pm

It's all on who says it sadly. Also it depends on who is on during that time. Like honestly thats not a slay and switch in my book because well you gave them a chance to ask for an explanation. but if a trusted or staff want to be a butt about it they can still call you on it.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Fri May 08, 2015 11:13 pm

you only need to explain the outcome not rules of it if no one crouched, explaining outcome is like, if i am playing first reaction last reaction you could say some of you will die and last one gets LR, the outcome has been explained
5. When you play a game, you must explain what the outcome will be.  If you dont and prisoners die, its RDM / Prop Kill.

This is what i say about the matter
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Sat May 09, 2015 11:44 pm

You have never, and will never see an admin not explain the outcome of the game :p. The trusted people who removed you either misunderstood the rules, or poorly explained what you did wrong.

If you even say "two people will die, one will live" that's it.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmium Sun May 10, 2015 4:19 pm

IronCurtain wrote:You have never, and will never see an admin not explain the outcome of the game :p. The trusted people who removed you either misunderstood the rules, or poorly explained what you did wrong.

If you even say "two people will die, one will live" that's it.

YO CURTAIN DON'T BE TELLIN ME WHAT I'VE SEEN AND AIN'T SEEN I'LL COME UP THERE ON THAT HIGH HORSE AND--

Understood, I will explain the outcome from now on, thanks for the clarification peeps.
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IronCurtain Sun May 10, 2015 4:26 pm

<every human on server + iron + vanillacone3
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content