Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry's Ban Appeal

4 posters

Go down

Jerry's Ban Appeal Empty Jerry's Ban Appeal

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:24 am

1. Your Steam ID: 76561198119737424

2. Your In-Game Name: Jerry

3. Why were you banned: I was banned for 35 days for not explaining the rules of 7 colors (even though it was a map game and was self explanatory)

4. Why you think you should be unbanned: Now I know that Katy has been wanting to ban me for a long time, and it is mainly because I joke about DarkRP a lot. But I never troll on purpose, I just am silly at times and I promise I will stop if it bothers you that much. I was also uninformed that you had to explain the rules to map games that are self explanatory, and I tried telling this to Katy but he didn't want to hear it. So in showing that I was sorry I slayed myself, but then he accused me of avoiding punishment when I was really actually punishing myself! Sad I really want to be unbanned because I like this server a lot and have already racked up 28 hours in the 2 or so weeks I've been playing on it, plus most of the people on it are very friendly and I like most everybody on the server. So please unban me, I never intentionally RDMed anybody and if I did supposedly end up RDMing some people then I am sincerely sorry. Sad

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Jerry's Ban Appeal

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:53 am

Whoops I miscalculated, I got banned for 10 days. Sorry about that.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Jerry... as I said in game, "I told you at least 5 times to read the rules" after you prop killed 6 prisoners.

Warden Rules:

5. When you play a game, you must explain what the outcome will be.

You completely disregarded this rule. And when you say, "It's self explanatory" it was a room that was colorful. Those prisoners had no idea what was about to happen.

As for me, I say the ban stands. But I'll talk to Sexy and Ganig.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganig Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm

I have witnesses you breaking some rules but I can forgive you. Read the rules thoroughly and I'll see if we can unban you a little early.
Ganig
Ganig

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 pm

You still seem a little shaky with the rules that apply while being warden so i would suggest playing guard when someone who knows what the rules are and what they are doing are on to learn how to play a little better then try out warden, I know it was a mistake so ill help see if i can end the ban early although not entirely. If you need to, the updated rules are always posted here on forums.
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:21 pm

So how long are we talking for the ban?

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Oh and one more thing... Katy, I know you assume that I'm trolling 24/7, well if that were the case do you really think I would take the time out if my day to make a big, long appeal request when I obviously just want to play on the server and had no intention of RDMing? You just try your best to look for any little reason to ban me, well you finally did it, I hope you're happy.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Jerry Maus Origin wrote:Oh and one more thing... Katy, I know you assume that I'm trolling 24/7, well if that were the case do you really think I would take the time out if my day to make a big, long appeal request when I obviously just want to play on the server and had no intention of RDMing? You just try your best to look for any little reason to ban me, well you finally did it, I hope you're happy.

Actually, I dont look for reasons to ban you. The offense you commited was way too big to be overlooked, you are supposed to be permanantly banned. You are honestly lucky. I went pretty easy on you.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah but the fact is that was COMPLETELY unintentional and we both know that. We also know that I don't ever intentionally RDM and that's why i have 28 hours on the server without a single ban except this one. So c'mon man honestly think about it for all that for a moment and maybe you'll understand that I really didn't have any intention of RDMing and that the event was a COMPLETE accident.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:00 pm

Jerry Maus Origin wrote:Yeah but the fact is that was COMPLETELY unintentional and we both know that. We also know that I don't ever intentionally RDM and that's why i have 28 hours on the server without a single ban except this one. So c'mon man honestly think about it for all that for a moment and maybe you'll understand that I really didn't have any intention of RDMing and that the event was a COMPLETE accident.

I understand it was an accident.  But the fact that I have told you and everyone else to read the rules MULTIPLE times and you just ignore me.  This is evidence of that.  It all comes down to the fact  that you RDM'ed 6 people and that is a Perma Ban offense.  I know that you have 30 hours on our server, that doesn't change the fact that you broke one of our rules, and are now receiving the consequences.  I believe that this is all that needs to be said.  I think me and the other Owners are in agreement that you are going to serve the full ban.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Wait but Walrus and Ganig seemed to be in favor of shortened time because they knew it was an accident and that I was truly sorry.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Jerry Maus Origin wrote:Wait but Walrus and Ganig seemed to be in favor of shortened time because they knew it was an accident and that I was truly sorry.

I have spoken to them and they understand the severity of the offense. I can shorten it by a day, but thats the bes we can do.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down