NeoWolf Trouble

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NeoWolf Trouble

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Chris Shadow™ wrote:I am a happy staff, and I still enforce the rules. Plus this isn't the only thing people have accused you of. You do know that right Neo? I have been hearing lot's of thing's about you not doing something that rules say and or other various things.
\

Chris i know what she does all the time she doesn't abuse i know this now you need to chill and everyone else let this forum post go omfg

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Chris it's quiet hard for me to do anything against the rules.or.Not follow one, since I have my wonderful tablet that has the rules on it and the proper punishments for it.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ on Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Katie, I wasn't really talk to you though. And trust me, I am not mad, I'm just saying that I get lot's of complaints on her.
Chris Shadow™

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:33 pm

The Real Katie wrote:Will you people stop with these bull shit threads omfg joker stop getting all but hurt you getting to be annoying AF not trying to be mean but shit I'm always getting something about you about you rdming or some Bs on rp breaking some rule you're lucky I haven't been on to watch the server
Katie I think you are great and all but Neo has abused. Teleporting to warden at start of round and what not. And the thing is you haven't been on the server, So you can't see if she has been good or bad, And alot of people thinks she is doing bad. -Icecoolcanadian

Mongor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Canadian I just enforce the rules darling. I even was nice when you team killed, most staff wouldn't I haven't abused at all, I may make more severe punishments for repeat offenders but as the rules most people repeat on it's the staffs choice on how long based on severity of the event.
Also the teleport was.more of a how the he'll can all but one guard be back when all were there the round prior.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:52 am

Jeez, this katie though aha
Just wants to sweep this under the rug instead of actually talking about it.

It doesn't matter if you guys are friends or buddies, it's a discussion at best. It seems pretty immature and silly to blindly defend someone like this when MULTIPLE people are singing the same song about Neo.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:18 pm

NeoWolf wrote:Canadian I just enforce the rules darling. I even was nice when you team killed, most staff wouldn't I haven't abused at all, I may make more severe punishments for repeat offenders but as the rules most people repeat on it's the staffs choice on how long based on severity of the event.
Also the teleport was.more of a how the he'll can all but one guard be back when all were there the round prior.
Its interesting how you say that, like Bongos said, A lot of people thought the same thing. I am definitely not the only one who questions your authority. And either way teleporting is abusing. IT IS. Unless if it has to do with some sort of a glitch and what not. Not if you are baffled. Teleporting into armoury is a big no no in my book. Even if you were curious.

Mongor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:20 pm

I have made one questionable act cause it was a call I felt necissary cause there is no way a whole guard team should go back when they were there just the round before. Anyways other than that my calls are by the rules and I decide punishments based on the severity, which in case you didn't know is common play.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:30 pm

NeoWolf wrote:I have made one questionable act cause it was a call I felt necissary cause there is no way a whole guard team should go back when they were there just the round before. Anyways other than that my calls are by the rules and I decide punishments based on the severity, which in case you didn't know is common play.
Look I don't want to start a fight. But if you are going to ban me for teamkilling stefano, atleast tell me. I asked you multiple times. No answer. You were on cause right after you banned me. You wanted me banned, thats why you didn't respond when I asked, Neo can I kill him. Neo. Neo. Neo, Well i guess thats a yes. ATLEAST RESPOND. I understand there is no warning but answer my question.

Mongor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Im so confused as to what even happened to make this turn into such a debate,but if someone says neo abused, then theres a pretty good chance that she did. Joker, if you care enough, then message me on steam about it.

Community Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moofulff on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:20 am

Like a Star @ heaven Just to quickly help out here. What basically happened was Joker was punished by Neo according to the rules, although Joker did not see himself as deserving that punishment since it is pretty easy to say he did not deserve the given punishment.
study --In Depth-- study
Joker had shot Neo since he saw bullets coming from the VIP cell vent connecting to shot for shot on Jail Electric and saw Neo's name through the vent as well which resulted in him placing a kos onto Neo then shooting her for some amount of damage near 60 so she slapped him for the amount done. Neo and Joker disagree on wether or not she was kosable since he had never physically seen the gun in the hands of her playermodel but Joker thinks that there was enough evidence to have kos'd and shot to kill Neo, especially since the instance was recreated and then proven to be able to differenciate names through the vent proving that it would place Neo alone shooting on the other side of the vent if from his description of what happened is correct stating that he looked and only saw her name. this disagreement does remind me of a similar place that can be found on New Summer where the vent is through the wall and prisoners may sit in or behind it to shoot through and I have seen many times that they have been quickly shot at and/or kos'd from the the same amount of evidence. to conclude though, from what I see, the abuse described here by Joker IS NOT in my opinion abuse, because to Neo's defense she did the right thing if her opinion is correct, but pretty much this blew up because I guess this is an easy subject to debate from what I know. Like a Star @ heaven (please excuse the possibility of this being a bit jumbled, I am extremely tired drunken Sleep)
Moofulff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:19 am

Only point I will say past this point when he shot me there was no kos physically put on me so it was freeshooting. I left the forums for a while to think of all the ways I was right and or wrong and that was the one thing that kept bugging me to say it was still freeshooting. He never said "neo is kos" before shooting me so that would be freeshooting since I wasn't kos. Am I right moo cause people have made a giant fuss with me over that before on the server. May be Katy could tell me if I'm right there. That's why I call people j is before I kill them cause I don't want a mix up like a high joker.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:40 pm

"He never said "neo is kos" before shooting me so that would be freeshooting since I wasn't kos."

He doesn't have to say "Neo is now kos." If a guard sees a name through a vent, they can kos. With or without saying that the person is KOS. Everyone should know this by now.

Community Co-Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:49 am

Well then I was never informed of this and now I shall kill a lot morebpeople cause a lot of events like that happen. Since I don't know shit.obviously since thins you all had said was not allowed before is now allowed. Since not once have I seen anyone but joker kill on name nearly everyone role always says you have to see them with it. But I'll go.ahead and.pull the I saw your name near where a shot happened so your auto los. Since that's what happened.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker101 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:12 am

omg...i did not mean to start such a huge fuss. Also, Neo, you were the only one there. You can say This and That but you were kos. I saw your gun, bullets, and your name. If you want to continue this "debate" than so be it. But i feel this is a huge argument over something so small.
The Joker101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:53 am

Neo aboose, dats it, easy peasy
Efestis

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Joker I was done with this a while ago. Everybody else is making this longer than it needed to be.
NeoWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top