Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide

+2
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
NeoWolf
6 posters

Go down

Should I saty or should I go?

Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_lcap63%Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_lcap13%Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_lcap13%Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_lcap0%Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_lcap0%Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Empty Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Basically as the title states the reason I made this pool. it shall decide if I stay or if I go. 

No matter the reseults I alreayd know that most fo you all probably don't appreciate the time and help I have out into the server since it first started, and even after everyone started hating me after I was hacked a whikle ago.

but anyone can poll so start.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Empty Re: Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 pm

I think you should not have made this poll. If you feel disliked, you need to look at the reasons why and see if you want to change that part of you. Our opinions on you are currently irrelevant until someone makes some sort of demote request.

My only grief with you is that I feel that you're VERY strict semi often and are often times much too serious for a server meant to have a good time in. You should really learn how to relax and just have a great time with us instead of focusing on using your powers.

With that said, the choice is yours and yours only. Don't let any of us kick you out of a place you love. If anyone truly doesn't like you. Fuck 'em. You do what you want and that's that.

You're not a terrible person.

Last edited by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mobile typo)
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide Empty Re: Since I play for the community I'll let the comunity decide

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:53 pm

I guess I should drink more often cause I am really more relaxed that way, hence the on night I was all happy and sunshine. I will admit the onyl reason I'm strict is cause I care a lot about this server and since I was demoted because of being hacked the server got wild and I have been stict trying to clean it up to the way it was before the owners made dark rp. but obviously y'all don't like me trying to keep it clean for you all. I try to have fun but then shit seems to go down when I calm down slightly.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:43 pm

neo obv you should saty
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:47 pm

NeoWolf wrote:I guess I should drink more often cause I am really more relaxed that way, hence the on night I was all happy and sunshine. I will admit the onyl reason I'm strict is cause I care a lot about this server and since I was demoted because of being hacked the server got wild and I have been stict trying to clean it up to the way it was before the owners made dark rp. but obviously y'all don't like me trying to keep it clean for you all. I try to have fun but then shit seems to go down when I calm down slightly.

You see, that's a real toxic way to look at the server. Keeping a server clean isn't a one person thing. It's a life long community struggle. Even if you banned and kicked and slated every one that deserves it, there will always be more.

No reason to be so serious, bro. You're kind and funny person when you're in the right mood. The server wants to see that side of you more often. You can still enforce rules and be fun and happy.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 pm

Anorexic happens when I'm not strict.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DemBeats Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Neo u should stay for sure u are a great mod. Even though you are strict you have to be or the whole sever would fall apart.

DemBeats

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:55 pm

DemBeats wrote:Neo u should stay for sure u are a great mod. Even though you are strict you have to be or the whole sever would fall apart.

That's a massive exaggeration XD

Neo was actually really chill and happy today and the server had a great time today. Mods don't have to be strict to get results.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Why do you even post these?
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:39 am

My other is being less strict. I wanna be your friend neo, But its getting kinda hard. I apologize for whatever I have done. You should stay and be the same rank. My opinion and its personal

Mongor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Chris the title says it all. I have thoughts of leaving sometimes cause frost can be annoying as a while sometimes. Basically this is to see my stand point and to make me stay proud long enough to cool off or whatever I do.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Ok, just wondering cause I have been next to too many people needing attention and this is the second time you did this. Sorry if it sounded rude.
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down