Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

explanation and or unban.

+2
Katy Perry
NeoWolf
6 posters

Go down

explanation and or unban. Empty explanation and or unban.

Post by NeoWolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:57 pm

. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85586220

2. Your In-Game Name: Neo Wolf

3. Who banned you: Katy Perry

4. Why we're you banned: I don't know why. I got told I was unbanned then got a message Katy saying demote. Then found out from bongo I was perma banned.for "mass abuse"
5. Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't have be unbanned I guess. I am making this to find out what the hell I have done. All I have gotten out of Katy was "you know what you did" and "we found out" none of that made sense to me and I would love to know what I did, cause every time I have "abused" Colonel, or Chris have checked in and approved what I did. Other joker one, was handled and the only abuse I can remember before I was hacked was handled also so it makes me confused on what mass abuse I could have done. Does anyone know anything. Please answer. I already tried apologising for it even though I have no clue what I did. If I can explain myself or do something get unbanned as long as I'm told what I did I will do it.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

explanation and or unban. Empty Re: explanation and or unban.

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 pm

https://imgur.com/jl2lZdh

This contributed to our decision
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Says page not found.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Its basically you slapping someone a bunch of times and gagging and killing him.

Mongor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Okay any names? Cause I think I know whonput it and it will help me explain if. Know.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Okay any names? Cause I think I know whonput it and it will help me explain if. Know.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 pm

I say she should be Unbanned. She was are only "strict" staff to say.
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Lord Pickleton

Mongor

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:39 am

Oh my fucking god the nightmare night. Now that was not abuse by far not meant to be. For starters pickleton every time he would insult my mix. Art one point he notvin the same words but practically said "I'm not going to listen to you cause you have a bad mic" so yeah. That's part of the night justr your information. Also the rest of the story will be told on my kindle.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:19 am

alrighting an time I said mix above I meant mic, auto correct being a bitch Razz

now then to make you understand how I got to the point you all saw the picture of. this starts like four seconds after pickleston and his friend check join the game. pickleston immediately asked what was wrong with my mic. I explain it to them like I always do cause it's easy. they said it was bad and I said I know, cause we all know it's bad Razz. anyways so I let the first one fly but for several rounds after they kept bringing it up to me, or saying that "There needs to be a minimum mic requirement" to the server and would bring it up with some excuse like it will make the game better so on and so forth (he said that set multiple times, like four times). He also would say things like "Staff mic quality reflects how good they are, so your bad mic means what" leaving it up to me to finish the ting but again insulting my mic and also insulting myself as s staff member slightly.
So thats all fun and dandy, I had muted him like twice and told him to stop, but of course he didn't. So then about half an hour later I became a guard finally and I ended up being the warden. I would give commands the same as usually and everyone else seemed to hear them fine but they kept saying/typing that they couldn't hear me cause of my bad mic after every order and would get mad if they died for not following my command, the first like two times I would repeat myself cause I thought they were being serious but when it happened every time I gave a command I realized they were just being dicks. which I had gagged them at one point to tell them to stop, I killed them a lot from kos on it. then I got off the guards and Lord Check came into guards.
Now there were "three" mic less guards cause check would refuse to use mic. making it like constant free days, but whatever I told him to use it, in the long run had to switch one guy out. but the point of bring him up is cause if you ran to the armory in anyway, not going into it he would kill you. which I slayed him multiple times and kept explain why he couldn't until I thought he finally understood cause he stopped for a little. then later started it back up. so while this all would go on pickleston would still bring up my bad mic and I was getting mad at this point a little, cause warning didn't work, gags didn't work. so I tried thinking up of something different. I couldn't for a while but kept having to handle check each time I did pickleston would question everything I did. I had gotten to the point where when check started shooting I would slap him with like 11 damage (As you saw) to try and get him to stop, at that point I would usually slay him if he didn't or keep slapping him cause he was trying to rdm multiple people.
so fast forwards, I have been dealing with this crap for two hours. I finally told pickleston if you keep disrespecting me or arguing with me over things I did I will slap you a lot, then he said he wouldn't listen to me (as I stated in the above post) and so I slapped him a lot cause I have to keep to my word. then I guess he suicided for some reason. never saw his yells in chat cause I had to handle check who was trying to rdm again. and I slapped pickle with the 11 cause his name was already in the menu highlighted when I went to do check, to stop him from rdming everyone cause he was free shooting into the crowd of people after the warden died. so yeah the lead up to what you all saw, why I did what I did, and how the damage played effect. I hope your seeing that this was not meant to be abuse but instead punishment and trying to stop rdm, cause I can't sslay fast enough.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightex Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:07 am

I think neo should be unbanned, mostly because I can see reason behind her actions, as small ignorant children can be very annoying and make some snap at times, but she should still receive some kind of punishment, as slapping someone repeatedly is not the correct way to handle anger, and should be done in a calm and fashionly manner, and just give the child some warnings and kick him if he continues.
Nightex
Nightex

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:01 pm

neo is a great staffmember she would always solve the problem even though she abused she should atleast be unbanned +1 unban

Minnis666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down