Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account)

+12
FrostPandaTerrorist30
Chris Shadow™
Kaneki Ken
Watssupya
~Chikun
Anorexic Walrus
Catlov101
Jarhead
Efestis
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
Colonel Sanders
Chugernut8
16 posters

Go down

Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account) Empty Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account)

Post by Anorexic Walrus Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:50 pm

1. Steam ID:.Steam_0:0:102442746
2. In Game Name (add other names you have had your time in the server):snowcrash also called snowbro or snowhoe
3. Your Age: 16
4. Hours on Server: (check Gametracker, Must have AT LEAST 75!) I have over 100 hours
5. Have you been staff on any other servers: (please name server) Yes I am staff on Frost Dark RP
6. Will you be an active staff member: I will be very active day and night
7. Will you use a mic to deal with issues: Yes
8. Will you be mature about issues: Yes
9. Write a 100-word paragraph stating why you think you would be a good staff member: I know I would be a good fit for the staff member. I am always active and I obey the rules. I know each of the rules and punishments. I will help this server with all the problems in game it doesn't matter if it's the hardest situation to handle I will give it my best to control it. I will make this server even better than it already is even though this server is amazing server. I get along with everyone in this server even staff. I'm pretty sure that everyone in this server likes and thinks I would be a good mod. Some of my favorite people on the server is colonel Bongos Catlove Anorexic Walrus Katy Ganig Sexy even though I don't see him a lot and last but not least jarhead and moofluff.
10. Do you agree to an interview via skype when we are available: Yes but id have to get skype first.
Anorexic Walrus
Anorexic Walrus

Back to top Go down

Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account) Empty Re: Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account)

Post by Chugernut8 Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 pm

"7. Will you use a mic to deal with issues: Yes" Never seen you use mic in DarkRp server when we got issues.. so -1
Chugernut8
Chugernut8

Back to top Go down

Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account) Empty Re: Snowcrash's Mod Application! (He can't make a account)

Post by Anorexic Walrus Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Chugernut8 wrote:"7. Will you use a mic to deal with issues: Yes" Never seen you use mic in DarkRp server when we got issues.. so -1
He have a mic but He just choose it not to use it often
Anorexic Walrus
Anorexic Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:57 pm

idk what the owners will say but i dont think youre allowed to make/do other peoples mod applications
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Colonel Sanders wrote:idk what the owners will say but i dont think youre allowed to make/do other peoples mod applications

Snow apparently had an issue with signing up so I guess it's alright if we get confirmation from snow in steam chat.

Snow is pretty good at the game and knows the rules well. However, he NEEDS to use his mic while dealing with issues. What the fellow above me said about snow not using his mic on dark RP is not a good sign. Snow knows his stuff but without constant mic usage, especially on a JB server, that would be unacceptable. -0 +0

He's greatly improved on mic since I made this so +1

Last edited by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +1 reasons)
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 am

+1

Last edited by Efestis on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Anorexic Walrus Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:57 am

Efestis wrote:-1, make him do his own application, when deathrun forum was open Sexywalrus announced to let the original person to do it.
The thing is Ganig said it was alright, and I have his permission to do this.
Anorexic Walrus
Anorexic Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarhead Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:58 pm

+1!!!!!!!! GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD! He will use mic he said, make him mod!
Jarhead
Jarhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Catlov101 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:01 pm

FOR NOW ITS A -1 Cause I think you need to make your own mod app Sorry snow :I But when you make your Own Mod app Then i will turn this -1 Into a +1 Very Happy oke

Catlov101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anorexic Walrus Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:25 am

+1 He knows the rules, and fun to play with
Anorexic Walrus
Anorexic Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anorexic Walrus Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 am

Attention, I have permission to post SnowCrash's Mod app from Ganig, and Katy
Anorexic Walrus
Anorexic Walrus

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Chikun Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:52 am

+1 Aye! This guy is really cool and has over more than the amount of hours needed to be a mod. He's also understanding and knows how to follow rules. He'd make a really good mod. ps. I'm still better at reboobling tho - chikun
~Chikun
~Chikun

Back to top Go down

Post by Watssupya Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:52 am

+1 Betta use ur mic snow!

Good luck!!!!
Watssupya
Watssupya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneki Ken Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 am

Snowcrash is fun to play with. I know he has a mic. But... He doesn't use it often, When he does start using his mic ill give him a 1 but for now 0.5

Last edited by Kaneki Ken on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaneki Ken
Kaneki Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:22 am

I mean, he seems cool. SO maybe I'll give him a...

+.5

And now we wait...

And you can post other people's Mod apps.
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostPandaTerrorist30 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Snow crash would be a good mod, fun to play with and knows the rules a bit. . .still never heard him use a mic so

+O.8
FrostPandaTerrorist30
FrostPandaTerrorist30

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 am

+.75 use that mic pls
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by jayrossss619 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:11 pm

+1 but use your mic bro

jayrossss619

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 am

+1 knows rules pretty well but use mic more XD thx

Minnis666

Back to top Go down

Post by DemBeats Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

+1 but use dat mic plz

DemBeats

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 am

Accepted

I will contact you for details about Interview.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostPandaTerrorist30 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Woot congrats snow!
FrostPandaTerrorist30
FrostPandaTerrorist30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down