Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have not had interview yet?

Go down

Have not had interview yet? Empty Have not had interview yet?

Post by SexyWalrus Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:40 pm

I am sorry if we accepted your mod application and didn't give you an interview i had no idea a lot of people are in this position if you have been accepted and not had an interview please tell me here and we can do it
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Have not had interview yet? Empty Revive The Server !

Post by CrazedCrush's Twin Bro Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:18 pm

The Server needs moar attention now as it is slowly dieing if not already ded some newcomers who deserve it need to be checked out, the server needs a staff meeting where everyone explains why either they dont play or do play, and we need to make a descision new people is what we need if the current staff doesnt want to bring back frost then the active ones need to but if there is no one on to moderate it just isnt fun, So i say check out CrazedCrush's, SA-X's And ATG Traitors Mod App And Give Them A Chance                                                                                                                                                            [color=#990099]BRING BACK FROST FOR IT HAS BEEN DEAD WE WILL REVIVE IT NO MATTER WHAT CONDITION WERE IN OR HOW HARD IT SHALL BE !       king Cool pig                Have not had interview yet? Search?q=one+does+not+simply+meme&biw=1236&bih=463&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIhMmZ1NqkyAIVAh-mCh1EYwHI#imgrc=hAG2soAkvv0NaM%3A

CrazedCrush's Twin Bro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum