Clearing up something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clearing up something

Post by Colonel Sanders on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:15 pm

So a lot of new and old staff members have a bit of confusion when it comes to banning someone for avoiding punishment. A few people get confused on when to ban someone for 10 days and when to ban them for 3 days. When a guard decides to say "FML" and just starts killing people but only manages to kill 1-5, and then immediately leaves, then its a 10 day ban for RDM and leave. But if the guard kills one person, gets slain, then leaves, then that is considered avoiding punishment and he should be banned for 3 days only. I could be wrong with this, im pretty sure im right with this, but a few of the new and old staff members get confused with this.
Colonel Sanders

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clearing up something

Post by Minnis666 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 am

colonel most of staff do this cause an rdm and leave is a 10 day ban so they use that but i guess on the punishments on the bottem it say use what punishment should be nessery i see what you mean but there doing it by the punishments

Minnis666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Rdm and leave is in place to stop dickheads from just killing someone right before they gotta go.

Avoiding punishment is in place for the same reason jail has security. To make the punished serve out their punishment instead of just saying "fuck this" and leaving.

All staff should have enough common sense skill points to tell by the context of which is which.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 pm

in the rules it says RDM and Avoid Punishment(leaving or killing yourself) = 10 Day Ban thats why it would be a 10 day ban

Minnis666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 am

if it was like a gag and leave or mute and leave or mute and gag and leave i'd give them a 3 for the avoiding punishment

Minnis666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top