Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Ping Rule Idea

+2
Vanillacone
NeoWolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Ping Rule Idea Empty A Ping Rule Idea

Post by NeoWolf Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Because it's unfair to others because they are hard to hit and annoying to deal with also for a personal reason, people with High pings lag me the fuck out. like I will randomly freeze expecially with people like PLOX with his 340 ping.A Ping Rule Idea Jb_leg11
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A Ping Rule Idea Empty Re: A Ping Rule Idea

Post by Katy Perry Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:01 pm

The problem with that is the fact that they cannot help what their ping is. So it would be totally unfair to them if their was a Ping rule restricting them from playing. In my opinion this suggest is out of question. I hope no one takes offense to this comment.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:53 am

It just ruins some peoples games, like mine with 10-20 random freezes a game when they are on...though I do agree it's not always controllable, but doesn't high ping mean either they have very bad internet connection or are out of country?
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 am

I completely (like waaay completely) disagree with a ping rule. All people deserve to have equal access to the server. A ping rule breaks this for multiple reasons:
1. People from out of country may have a higher ping. Regardless of where you are from you deserve to at least have a chance to access the server without discrimination.
2. Some people can't afford better equipment. should we really turn the server into a caste system where some people have access to money and thus the server or should all people have the right to play?
3. Some people have lag periods. Where for maybe a few minutes their internet is just terrible. So most people just play through these lag periods until it gets better, a ping rule gets them kicked or banned thus making the seer offputting.

The solution will come about by itself... If people can't connect to the server due to lag regardless of the reason they will want to leave the server by themselves. lag is just unfun to play with and becomes unbareable. If they don't want to leave, then they must be having some sort of fun so why take it away from them?..

As for it being unfair and annoying for them to be jumping and lagging aroung, it gives no advantage to them due to the lag they face, and they are easy to dispatch of.

As for your lagging due to someone elses lag, i'm sorry but that is such a minimal harm. There is no reason to implement a new rule over This. Especially since this problem is due to your own faulty equipment and you want to kick and ban others for theres.

Overall this is a very pointless, unfairand immoral rule
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:25 pm

SpiritWolf wrote:It just ruins some peoples games, like mine with 10-20 random freezes a game when they are on...though I do agree it's not always controllable, but doesn't high ping mean either they have very bad internet connection or are out of country?

I dont understand what you mean when you say "It freezes me game" I have never had this problem. I believe it is something on your end.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:55 pm

It may be on my end but still, I am not the only one experiencing problems, like earlier today my game would disconnect, freeze, lags and such, even with a cleaned pc. but also others experience familiar problems when there are like four or five of high pinged people on at the same time, like earlier today.
\

Now Iron for your things.
1. We are not discriminating from them, plus Gmod has plent of international servers. we could find a source that can launch it cross country so they don't have high ping. also why would people from other countries join an american server when there are plenty of other servers.....BUT THE MAIN POINT: we are not discriminating by kicking them immediately, if we watch the ping and it let's say sits at 165 constantly they can stay because that's a fine normal ping but a person with 240 ping would be kicked over a few rounds, especially if they are lagging people out or they themselves are lagging very bad, because it makes the game less fun.
2. HOW THE FUCK DOES HAVING A SMALL RULE LIKE THIS TURN US INTO A FUCKING CASTE SYSTEM. Everyone has equal access IRON EVERY DOES, just if they have bad enough equipment to run only with 200+ ping then they can't run most if any gmod server without lagging them, so they could get very many cheap fixes or clean up their computer.
3. okay this I am putting into three parts A, B,and C
A. YES I know lag periods exist.
B. THE RULE DOESN'T MEAN A "OH ONE ROUND OF LAG LETS FUCKING KICK THEM" NO I MEAN IF THEY ARE CONSTANTLY HAVING IT.
C. WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BAN, unless you want to call rejoining, after asking for them to fix or just mentioning their high ping, as Trolling.

Okay so for everything else you mentioned by paragraph:
1. SO some people just join because they fucking can, also they might not be lagging to them but to us they are, also it would be unfair if people where affected by them, like myself and others when a group of high pinged people join, also wouldn't lagging out other people make it unfun for them THINK ABOUT THAT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ONE HAPPY PERSON AND FOUR UNHAPPY PEOPLE OR FOUR HAPPY PEOPLE AND ONE UNHAPPY PERSON.
2. yes it is unfair for them, because they will die even if they are following orders because the warden will kos them while they are lagging, ALSO they can't rebel because they will dies. also it's unfair for the guards if they have a trouble killing him because he is lagging.
3.This also needa an A,B,and C
A. I'm sorry that you think it's my fault, I am not the ONLY fucking one experincing these problems. ALSO YOUR TO BUSY SAYING IT WILL RUIN THEIR FUN, WHAT ABOUT MINE MR.EQUAL RIGHTS, AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN WITH FUCKING 20 FREEZES EVERY COUPLE OF ROUNDS.
B.THE RULE is to preserve the fun for a mass of the population of the sevrer.
C. WHO THE FUCK SAID WE HAD TO BAN THEM, you can easily just kick them tell they notice their ping is fucking up everyone, they can fix it cheaply. (the most I would ever think of banning someone, if I was to, would maybe be a day or two so they can be reminded that their ping is messing with games.
4. WTF seriously it's not pointless, expecially if you get a group of five lagging you out AFTER YOU FUCKING CLEANED YOU FUCKING COMPUTER TO HAVE NOTHING EXTRA BUT STEAM AND GMOD ON IT (This computer is a very good GAMING computer so it's not faulty) AND YOU STILL LAG. also how immoral is it to ignore the fact that defending one person will ruin the games for others. PLUS I THINK IT'S UNFAIR TO THE PERSON PLYAING WITH FUCKING 954 PING FOR SIX FUCKING ROUNDS BEFORE FINALLY BEING DISCNNECTED, what about them. they KEPT BEING KILLED FOR THEIR LAGGING. that seems very fair they kept raging also. so yeah they probably had a LOT OF FUN (FUCKING NOPE)

sorry katy and iron if I come across or pissed, but I AM I had to fucking leave the server today because I COULDN'T PLAY because there where three people with over 200 ping and OTHERS where also complaining about lag.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:03 pm

I still haven't heard anyone else complaim about other peoples ping influencing someone elses gameplay. everything you said in your last speech was on ideology: Utilitarianism. Once again Utilitarianism is still upheld by the status quo... you are the only person complaining about others ping. If you instituted a ping rule, whenever I played a while to become a guard, and went through a lag period, I would be kicked and lose all the time I spent.

This is purely your faulty equipment and thus you need to solve it for yourdelf rather than implrment a server wide rule that would influence countless peoplr and help a single person. Assuming the high ping is even what is leading to your equipment failure.

The problem solves itself. Lag sucks, peopld with lag will leave. Why implement a rule that does more harm than good.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:21 pm

again in paragraph order
1. has an A, and a B
A. Let's see, the people with HIGH PING are complaining in the mornings when YOUR not on, there are four people complaining about lag from people with 200+ WHEN YOUR NOT ON, I'm sorry iron your on for a maximum of maybe 7 hours, yes thats a while but what about the 17 hours your NOT ON, sorry that the people with high ping come in the masses when your not on so you don't get to see the others complain. ALSO LOOK AT A MAJORITY OF OUR FUCKING POPULATION, micless people who don't want to take the time to complain, and Little kids that are to busy talking about other things or complain to much for staff to pay attention to.
B. NO YOU WOULD NOT BE FUCKING KICKED FOR A LAG PERIOD, get that through your FUCKING THICK SKULL, they would be kicked if it lasts for a while, like say 5 or 6 rounds a minimum, or more if they don't USUALLY HAVE HIGH PING. AND YOU WOULDN'T LOOSE THE TIME YOU DUMBO, if you mean in a "official" time thing I don't think you loose it and ALSO IF YOU PLAYED DURING THE TIME THEN YOU NEVER LOST IT, BECAUSE YOU USED IT.

2. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING FAULTY EQUIPMENT, I HAVE DONE ANYTHING I CAN, maybe I should stop playing because I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GO AND BUY A FUCKING BRAND NEW LAPTOP. but oh wouldn't that be a caste system then because I am under privileged with money. I know Mr. Equal Rights here doesn't want to make a caste system so what then, your being a Hypocrite by saying I need to fix A BLANK COMPUTER (other than GMOD and steam of course).

3. THE PROBLEM DOESN'T SOLVE IT'S SELF DON't YOU REALIZE PEOPLE WITH LAG DO NOT FUCKING LEAVE IF THE GAME DOESN'T LAG FOR THEM BUT DOES FOR OTHERS. HOW WOULD IT DO MORE HARM, DOING MORE HARM WOULD BE LETTING ONE PERSON HAVE FUN, WHATEVER FUN THEY CAN HAVE BEING KILLED FOR THEIR LAG ON OTHERS SCREENS, ALSO THEY WOULD MESS UP OTHERS GAMES.

Now Iron I ask you, how much did you spend on your laptop/computer, how good of a computer do you have, HOW CLOSE THE THE SERVER YOU LIVE, how well you game runs.

if these are high then your PRIVILEGED TO HAVE FUCKING GOOD THINGS, so by letting the people with lesser items suffer then your ideals are FAULTY, no good, HYPOCRITICAL.

again not everyone is equal you could have better things than me so just because I am being affected doesn't make my computer faulty, it just means I am not as rich as you.

oh and your being a hypocrite by saying that I have faulty equipment, and as you earlier said their bad equipment (the high pinged one) your not being very equal by saying we are lesser, when you want everyone to be TREATED EQUALLY. your not doing what you say.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Yo chill out and watch the disrespect. Like Jesus you are acting like a child about this. However I'll address it anyways. You keep saying others are complaining, butonce again NEVER in my years of ALL computer gaming has ANYONE ever complained about someone elses ping causing them lag. You are the first one to ever say that. if countless people are complaining about it, why has NOBODY else heard about it... in my "7 hours of play" and in all 125 hours I'vr played on the server with people lagging aroud with the highest ping, never have I ever seen this. Not just that but I have been trained and certified in being an IT and in no way is it even possible for someone elses ping to cause you lag...

As for my equipment, I use 8 dollar headphones and a 10 year old computer. My computer still hasn't encountered anything close to what you are saying. I'm not saying for you to buy a new computer to solve your problem, I'm saying solce your own problem. Just because YOUR shit stinks, doesn't mean you need to punish and restrict everyone.

You say the problem doesn't solve itself because "people do not fucking leave if the game doesn't lag for them" To which I respond: learn what ping is before you make a rule concerning it. higher ping literally means lag.

After surfing and responding through your constanr cases of Ad hominem, false cause, and fale utilitarian ideologies, I still hold the same view. All those people lagging that would be effected by this tule outweigh the one person lagging who doesn't even understand what ping is let alone knowing for certain it's other people cauaing lag.

Verify your game cache, redownload gmod, delete system 32, I don't knoe. Find a fix, because you are the only one with this problem.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Paragraph order.
1 got and A,B,C,D, and E
A. I am not trying to disrespect, but it's hard not to when you keep repeating your self. I'm not really being a child I am just pointing out that just because you have not seen/experience a problem doesn't mean IT DOESN'T happen.
B. You know not everyone is going to know about a problem. Plus just because you came from IT doesn't mean you going to fucking Know everything about computers and how they act. they can try to teach you but you can never know.
C. I meant 7 hours a day you dummy. so what you played 125 hours, do you think people are going to complain all the time publicly about it. NO THEY WILL RAGE IN THEIR BEDS. because a lot of our members are micless and/or CHILDREN. kids don't always make their voice heard. and the MICLESS unless liked by people are often IGNORED. I have seen you, Katy, chris, even sexy accidentally or on purposely Ignore people with legitament complains because of all your ads and crap.
D. Now then back to your Education, It is possible, you obviously have not played a lot of games in both Console and PC world. Console it's very common, now whats the diffrence between a console and a PC. NOW A DAYS NOTHING. so if it's possible on Console, it's possible on PC. ALSO UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED AND/OR USED EVERY COMPUTER IN EXISTENCE NO AMOUNT OF TEACHING CAN TELL YOU IF IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE ELSES PING CAUSE SOMEONE ELSE TO LAG. If you have prove it.
E. Also I'm sorry your small group of people have never heard of a problem like this. It's impossible to have talked to EVERY FUCKING PC GAMER in the world because there are over 7 BILLION PEOPLE, so unless you magically can see into the heads of everyone you will never know if NO ONE ELSE has heard of it or had it happen. plus there are a lot of liars out there or people that will not say something is wrong out of fear.

2. has an A, B, and C
A. Okay so what if your computer is 10 years old. the TYPE of COMPUTER also matters, and the Head phone what the actual fuck do they have to do with anything in the conversation.
B. I am trying to solve my problems. but your saying my stuff sucks so that means as you obviously didn't read when I said my computer is blank except for the basics needed to run the computer, Steam, and GMod.
C. SO your saying my "shit stinks" but isn't that discrimination against me, you basically said this rules is discriminatory, which means thats a moral of your so what are you doing discriminating against a girl trying to play on your friends server.

3. This one is just stupid. I know Ping means Lag. and if I didn't your words would have told me that already. but now for a example from vanilla.
he told me about a friend in England, well his friend had lag problems. So what would be do, well Vanilla would join his server to lower his friends ping, what a nice guy, and well Vanilla would have very High ping for playing since he lives in Arizona, USA. well his ping would be high but he didn't lag, so what does that mean Iron put two and two together. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIGH PING DOESN'T mean they will lag. and also SOMEONES ping CAN affect another persons ping in a good, way so IT ALSO CAN AFFECT IT IN A BAD WAY.

4. A, B, and C
A. After reading and responding to YOUR hypocritical communistic ideas I still am proving how you have no way of knowing everything.
B. YOu don't know everyone that plays plus isn't everyone supposed to be equal right. be able to play equally, well then the "one" (which I am not the only one) is not being treated equal. also if you look on the server only like one or two people at night and maybe four or five in the mornings would be affected, if you actually read everything you would have seen I said 200+ not many people hit that.
C. I know what ping is, and that's why I know I fixed my computer enough to let the people with the average high ping not affect me much, if any, while the 200+ which is not the average high affect me.
5. First a checklist for you to see.
Verify game Cache: Done
Redownload GMOD: Done
DELETE EVERYTHING ELSE OFF YOUR COMPUTER: done
Delete System 32: no I am not dumb enough to do that.
now then as I have stated before I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM, YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYONE SO HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S ONLY ME. YOU DON'T PLAY ON EVERY SERVER, once you have then maybe you will be RIGHT, but your NOT.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Once again, I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist, tou are missing my point. You are the only person to come forward and complain about this. Maybe other people are facing it and just don't complain, or mahbe they go to bed crying about it regardless, unless more than one person actually steps forward and says "hey I'm facing this too" I'm still going to say you are the only one facing this. At the end of your paragraph you said you aren't the only one with this problem and I don't know everyone on every server, but you sre still missing the point. People aren't stepping forward and having the same problem so there is no reason to change everything for just you.

Ping us what measures the connection from a server, to another persons computer. If I'm on the server and have 200 ping it means it takes 200 miliseconds for my packets to reach the network and thus 200 miliseconds for a reaction. If you are on the server with 69 ping and I'm on it with 420 ping your ping still stays at 69. My ping doesn't influence yours unless it is crashing the server and obviously that isn't going to happen from 300 ping. If the ping is high enough to slow the server, they are automatically disconnected by gmod. So once again...
1. Your lag most likely has nothing to do with others ping
2. Your lag doesn't dictate rules of the server
3. If other people start stepping forward saaing this is a problem then its an issue with the server that needs to be fixed rather than using a ping kick.

Ping Rule = Bad Pointless Idea

(MY OPINION RESOLVED)
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:54 pm

1. Your not getting my points about it. People are scared to say their problems because of irl life so I'm sorry I am the only one vocal in the groups. also not everyone likes to talk to staff because they don't always research a problem, like yourself, your just saying "oh one person has the problem it doesn't matter" instead of actually doing something. this morning while you where probably asleep there where five people that lagged out from one person with 240 ping joining. Now before you say that it's because they joined was the problem not the poitns after, they continued to experience minor lag for a good time after tell the persons ping finally went down to 180 and stayed at rest. but because no one with any power came on they never said something. Because STAFF don't do SHIT without proof, and so how would someone be able to prove they lagged if they can not get a screen shot or a video made because it happens and stops them from doing so. So yes someone might not complain because they feel like they can not. as you have said before on a few templates basically say without proof your problem will be discarded. Now before you say that is not true and that's only with bans, well yes it might be prominently said for bans, people take that a lot of the times from other server as do not report problems without proof so people will not complain because they can't prove it. though I think that is stupid and so I am complaining standing for the people who will not themselves and what do people learn, they will be hushed for trying to talk out just because they are the only one doing so. Now again before you say "but if they see someone is having similar problems they should report it"....oh wait you have, of course you have....Well people will not if they see you all will disregard it without a second though unless they stand up for themselves, which not many people will do. so the rule is not for me, it's also to prevent problems from in the future.
I know that already. but so if I have 69 then yes it's fast connection. but you just said PING= lag so yeas a person can lag, but they also can not lag with their game is used to running it that way then the computer will say it's running in top condition for them, thus meaning they will not lag while others see them as lag. Also you made a numeral error in your example you said 420 first then 300, that is not the same number, But your wrong on a 420 person, the only thing your right about is PING may not change. (sorry if you really want me to clarify for your Ping my cause lag but FPS is what lag equals since a FPS drop is the act of lag) So yes ping may stay they same but a person can freeze and lag from their 420 ping while only having 69 ping. Also I have had lag spike where I would go to 999 ping for a few seconds, which would set me up for "disconnection" though that goes away the moment my ping lowers because it's not sensitive to causing lag so someone with High Ping can cause others to lag and not get disconnected by GMOD.
now for your points
1.Yes is does dummy, as I only lag when someone with 200+ ping is on the server, either my computer is very very good at hitting lag spikes only at that time or the person with 200+ ping is affecting it. Which seems more reasonable, the second one does, if you think the first one then your just nuts.
2. I never said it did. when did I ever say that. I was making a suggestion and PROVING MY POINT when you all keep trying to say it's "discriminatory" and other things of that point.
3. As I said a while ago up in this long thing PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO STEP UP BECAUSE THEY don't want to be told they are wrong. This is a perfect example of what people fear. I have made a point of something with no recorded or photoed proof and what do you all do you say no it's wrong and bad and immoral. instead of looking into ways to fix it so you can HAVE YOUR EQUAL ACCESS FUN SERVER YOU KEEP PERSISTING ON ABOUT!
Ping Rule= Not pointless. It's either a possible rule or a FUCKING WAKE UP CALL SAYING "HEY THERE IS A PROBLEM, LETS SEE IF WE CAN FIX IT BEFORE IT GETS WORST"
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 pm

The 300 ping was a completely seperate idea... i'm not addressing any of that because it id beating a dead horse
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:59 pm

well I guess the problem will get worst since you will not EVEN in a million years think of looking into ways to maybe make it where people connect faster. maybe if you just said that in the first place I wouldn't have had to say everything wrong with your posts.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 pm

I still don't even think the problem has anything to do with ping. A ping rule doesn't make people connect easier...
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:04 pm

SpiritWolf wrote:well I guess the problem will get worst since you will not EVEN in a million years think of looking into ways to maybe make it where people connect faster. maybe if you just said that in the first place I wouldn't have had to say everything wrong with your posts.
just curious what kinda computer do you use?
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Iron use your head. I have said a ping rule doesn't have to be implemented at this point I don't care if you have one just find a way to make connections faster or easier....

Sexy I think it's an Axus, I got it for a birthday present earlier this month.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 pm

On also iron since I may have to explain in Ping causes lag which can cause others to lag which cause fps problems which cause freezes. Which can be fixed by faster connection.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Ping doesn't cause lag... ping is the measurement of lag... That statement was like saying bathroom scales are the cause of obesity
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:47 pm

What the fuck does bathroom scales have to do with anything. Also where the fuck did that bad analogy come from.
Also you said ping=lag earlier not the measurement of it. So your saying bathroom scale= obesity. That makes no sense. And this is coming from a supposed IT graduate. I think your either drunk or your brain is fried from trying to be to political is something that didn't even involve politics.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:48 pm

In not is. Sorry kindle likes to auto correct randomly.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:50 pm

are you joking?.. ping is how you measure lag.. scales are how you measure weight... neither influence eachother but you seem to think ping makes lag, which isn't true. once again, watch the disrespect especially if you don't understand.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Your the one changing what you said. I'm just quoting your wonderful words. You said ping = lag so your saying Bathroom scales = obesity not saying one measures the other. Plus one ping does influence it because lag is measured in ping as you said, so ping is lag and lag is ping thus meaning ping causes lag because it is lag. You either need to explain better or just stop talking, since your obviously more intent on arguing with me then getting the giant sign I put up a while ago when I tried to stop this.
Does arguing with a girl make you happy Iron, do you feel happy to try and make a girl feel bad, or is it that you just like seeing your words being turned against you, Maybe you like being called out on your bs.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:03 pm

I love debate and think it's important in bringing change and coming to an understanding, but damn with those math equations you should teach some calculus. I'll rephrase so equation nazis like you better understand. Ping = lag (the measurements there of). Happy now?

as to the last part, I'm part of the feminist movement. I am the presidrnt of a feminist run group. I'm going to tell you that playing that last "I'm a girl so you can't argue against me" is exactly what's allowing gender roles to exist... If a male was sitting here talking about points of ignorance like "hey ping is making me lag" I would refute that as well :p.

Once again you continue to turn to ad hominem and demonstrate a lack of understanding of ping.. the fact you are going to pull a strawman fallacy and contort my lag = ping point only further proves that you lack any grounds for your claim... once again this is just my opinion and my opinion is resolved. So just drop it :p.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next