Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline

+2
NeoWolf
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
6 posters

Go down

Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline Empty Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 pm

So according to rule 12 of the MOTD under guideline, if my memory is correct, it basically says that going through any teleporter is kos.

However, on the Lego map, they have teleport tower as well as the maze which both use teleporters. Playing these games means that they could be killed for using these games.

I think we should add a rule to the MOTD, if some of the higher ranks agree, that playing games with teleporters inside them are no longer kos. This will open up more possibilities for wardens and make free day less upsetting for newer players.

Thoughts?
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline Empty Re: Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:16 pm

if I had ever got perms from katie to rewrite a while ago when he I think one of the owners wanted it I would have cleared that up.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline Empty Re: Adding a rule or getting an official word on rule 12 under guideline

Post by Colonel Sanders Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Mayn we argue about this all the time and i think it should be cleared up. From many past experiences playing with an owner, Katy Perry, these locations are not considered KOS. Even though the rules state that teleporters are KOS, I think they were implying that the rule included teleporters that were NOT included within games such as TP Towers and several maze games on different maps. An example of a teleport that IS KOS would be the soda machine on the map electric jail as well as the armory vent on the same map.

Anyways, these are my thoughts on the situation. Smile
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:22 pm

I agree. Cause on the map Lego Jail, the TP are or aren't KOS. Same goes for the map where you can teleport in the boxes. That's KOS but the TP isn't? I am confused on that.
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Never heard any complaints till now, I updated it though.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:05 am

Also Smoke Grenades have come up with me. It does damage when thrown at a person. Are they still not KOS or are they?

Mongor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mongor Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:08 am

And TP TOWERS during LGKA. I have been at the top and been told by a mod to leave when there was prisoners still walking around. Is that actively searching or not

Mongor

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:20 am

That is also a very good point Mongor. As of now, I believe that if the last guard associated with LGKA can see a person in tp towers and any other spot one is considered "camping" in, you technically dont have to actively search for them if you already see them.
Thats just my thought though...

Last edited by Colonel Sanders on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im a slut)
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 am

I also noticed that i posted that at 4:20, so im better than everyone
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 am

I als0 noticed that the message posted at 4:20 was the 1000th post on jb, all of you are fucking amazing
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down