Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would love an unban.

2 posters

Go down

I would love an unban. Empty I would love an unban.

Post by NeoWolf Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Yes I know it's two days but honestly I'm bored out of my mind and I still think it's a little unfair.
1. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85586220

2. Your In-Game Name: Neo Wolf

3. Who banned you: Colonel Sanders

4. Why were you banned: the reason he put I don't remember. But basically at happened was my HUD (head up display for those that don't know) froze up and I didn't know until after that the warden had suicides on me and caused me to rdm 2-3 people. Cause it froze and I don't check console like ever I ended up killing them.

5. Why you think you should be unbanned: Cause it was an accident and a frozen HUD I didn't go in with the intention of rdming just stopping rebellers. Also no one said free day or wardens dead so I had no clue that I was in the wrong until afterwards. I think it was unfair that I was banned as I have said an accident that I wasn't even informed I had done tell after it was over so one it was to late to stop and two means I didn't make the decision to rdm and thus is why I would love an unban.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

I would love an unban. Empty Re: I would love an unban.

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 pm

lol rekt
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down