Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Log [July 1, 2015]

+2
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
House
6 posters

Go down

Update Log [July 1, 2015] Empty Update Log [July 1, 2015]

Post by House Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello frost community. Some of you may know me as the developer of frost, or have seen me on the server. Anyways i have been working on the server and i only post updates if they are huge/server changing. With this update i have gave the server the feel for realism and a better experience i would say then it was before. As well as any bugs or issues that have been fixed.

1. Anti-Cheat. - Prevents cheaters from coming on the server and walling/aimboting and ruining the fun of the server. This anti-cheat was configured by me and is not bypass-able.

2. Scoreboard. - A simple yet elegant TAB Menu.

3. Hud. - A simple yet elegant HUD.

4. Speedometer. - Shows how fast you are going for TDM vehicles.

5. Police radio. - If you become a cop and turn on the radio you will be able to hear any government enforcement if they have it on. That doesn't mean other players around you can't hear you.

6. Crash screen. - If the server restarts/crashes It will come up with crash screen and will auto reconnect you in 60 seconds.

7.  Kill Noticer. - Kill Noticer changes your HUD that displaying who killed who.

8. Leveling system. - This will show up in the top of your screen and above your hud what level you are if you hit level 70 you will get access to 1 random VIP job.

9. Random events. - The mod includes multiple events ranging from Alien Abduction to Terrorism. Each event has some sort of reward. Players may encounter a Genie who bestows them with a single wish or may choose to become a Hero and defend the city from 'monsters'. The possibilities are endless and as more events are suggested, anything could happen.

10. Inventory. - Click F6 to open the inventory, and to store you have to have pocket and left click on the item you want to store.

11. Daily Login Bonus. - Every day when you login to the server you get a reward such as cash or even a weapon.

12. Advanced Wanting System. - This system includes fully custom radio SWEP, which now officers can use to report about violations before their death, not breaking the NLR (increasing the RP)

13. Spikestrip. - Cops now have spike strips which flatten the tires and making high speed chases more interesting.

14. 911 Emergency Dispatch. - Will make the life of civilians easier, letting players report to the police via chat and make it notify all the police officers, and making it easy to report events, players, and make sure all cops see your report.

15. Fining System. -  As any one who has the power to warrant/wanted etc(set in DarkRP jobs), you can simply look at someone else(who isn't a police) and press F2 to open the fining window. You can input the amount(not below minimum and not above maximum), and you can fill out the reason for the fine.

16. A new map. - If you haven't already get on the server and explore the map and get to know it. You will auto download it when joining the server so you don't need to go on the workshop and subscribe to it.

17. Rphone. - rPhone is a realistic, extensible smartphone for Garry's Mod.

Issues

1 Server lag. - No addons do not make the server lag. Reason the server lagged was because a anti crash was using a lot of the severs power to keep it from crashing so instead it made it lag. This has been removed. Also to insure the server will experience very minimal lag i have changed the tickrate to 33 so there will be a 2 second delay in shooting/driving and not putting the server under to much stress.

That is all for the updates. If you have any questions please message me on the forums. If you would like to suggest addons message me on the forums as well. This was type at midnight sorry if some sentences don't make sense. Bye Very Happy

Last edited by House on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
House
House

Back to top Go down

Update Log [July 1, 2015] Empty Re: Update Log [July 1, 2015]

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 am

You Welcome For This Awesome Map I Found! CREDIT ME XD, Nice Post, love u <3
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:33 am

Also the server lag, ill take credit for that u fgt
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by House Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:14 am

Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) wrote:Also the server lag, ill take credit for that u fgt

No you wont. You get credit for the map.
House
House

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 am

<\3 xD, yeah i know.. i was kidding about the lag lel.
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

now that u did thay (god job btw) jb time maybe?
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by RRTrooper123098 Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Lol

RRTrooper123098

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

fix the lag den I be happy
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Watssupya Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:27 am

The Speedometer calculations is off by 5-10 mph behind
Watssupya
Watssupya

Back to top Go down

Post by Watssupya Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:01 am

At least fix Many bugs :

/durgz_mushroom.vtf
[HTML] Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
HTTP ERROR 8 downloading http://sexywalrus.site.nfoservers.com/server/materials/vgui/entities/durgz_mushroom.vmt.bz2
HTTP ERROR 8 downloading http://sexywalrus.site.nfoservers.com/server/materials/vgui/entities/durgz_mushroom.vmt
[HTML] Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
HTTP ERROR 8 downloading http://sexywalrus.site.nfoservers.com/server/materials/vgui/entities/durgz_heroine.vtf.bz2
HTTP ERROR 8 downloading http://sexywalrus.site.nfoservers.com/server/materials/vgui/entities/durgz_heroine.vtf

Last edited by Watssupya on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Too long)
Watssupya
Watssupya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down