Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods Appliction (This is mostly lolz worthy since I am under houred)

2 posters

Go down

Mods Appliction (This is mostly lolz worthy since I am under houred) Empty Mods Appliction (This is mostly lolz worthy since I am under houred)

Post by NeoWolf Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:56 pm

1. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85586220
2. In Game Name:-LG- Spirit Wolf
3. Your Age: 16
4. Hours on Server:(just checked) 10.62
5. Have you been staff on any other servers: Head Admin on Encrypte Gaming Network
6. Will you be an active staff member: yep.
7. Will you use a mic to deal with issues:If it decides to work propperly yes.
8. Will you be mature about issues: Yes.
9. Write a 100 word paragraph stating why you think you would be a good staff member:
I one, have 6 months worth of Admin work. Two I have the rules already like 95% memorized and am working hard on trying to get the last 5% memorized. Three I feel like I can be mature enough to handle the situations with the proper level. Oh I'm also working for the memorization of the punishments and have them open on my kindle to work on those while dead. I also have found this server to remind me of ecrypted in how fun it is. I'm also willing to learn from y'all in anything you need me to learn.
10. Do you agree to a interview via skype when one of us are available: I much rather not but if I absolutly must I will. though I may or may not beable to get on their. it lags my computer alsomst as bad as your forums sometimes do XD.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Mods Appliction (This is mostly lolz worthy since I am under houred) Empty Re: Mods Appliction (This is mostly lolz worthy since I am under houred)

Post by Katy Perry Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Well... Due to the fact you are under-houred and cant agree to an interview, we have decided....

DENIED
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down