Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Screen Music

3 posters

Go down

Loading Screen Music Empty Loading Screen Music

Post by Cadmium Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:51 pm

This query applies to every server however there's not a general "Frost Servers" discussion so I'm just gonna put it here.

Now, to my knowledge, the only purpose the music has in the loading screen is for the enjoyment of those people joining. And I assume that some people in this community like the music. However, there are some people who don't like extremely loud music playing without any option to mute it, considering that I alt-tab and do other things while my game is loading, including listening to other music. The music becomes annoying and it makes me less likely to join the server if I know that I have to sit through it, especially Dark RP since that takes a longer time to load for me personally. I'm sure that there are other people who don't appreciate loading screen music that they can't turn off, so my question is, is it possible that we can disable the loading screen music?
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

Loading Screen Music Empty Re: Loading Screen Music

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:35 am

Step one delete system 32 files in on c drive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 am

XD I'm kidding the music is annoying I told sexy this and he's like no its so cool so I don't think it's going for a while lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmium Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:38 pm

The Real Katie wrote:XD I'm kidding the music is annoying I told sexy this and he's like no its so cool so I don't think it's going for a while lol

Fucking Sexy and his stupid electro indie taste. W/e, guess there's nothing to do but bitch to Ganig about it.
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 pm

its not my taste it just was what seemed fitting to a loading screen, if you guys want the loading screen music gone then i will remove it

SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmium Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:58 am

SexyWalrus wrote:its not my taste it just was what seemed fitting to a loading screen, if you guys want the loading screen music gone then i will remove it

Not because of the type of music, simply because it's very annoying considering I do shit while waiting for the game to load. Thanks Sexy.
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am

He could have chose any music in the world for the loading screen music. the ones he chose are acutally some of the better choice. the only problem I see with it is the loudness. also cardnill there an option in the option menu. called "Silence game audio while the game window is in the backgroun" that'll solve all your problems.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadmium Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:50 pm

NeoWolf wrote:He could have chose any music in the world for the loading screen music. the ones he chose are acutally some of the better choice. the only problem I see with it is the loudness. also cardnill there an option in the option menu. called "Silence game audio while the game window is in the backgroun" that'll solve all your problems.

I have that option checked, it still plays the music, so that doesn't solve the problem.
Cadmium
Cadmium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down