Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do.

4 posters

Go down

MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do. Empty MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do.

Post by MinerZcrack Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:44 pm

I saw aydann the sniper holding a freaken desc so me and my friend sat on it the aydann glitched us out of the map. and we dident know. adam came we told him it was aydanns fault and even aydann agreed and a few min later adam takes me and bans me for the reason:glitching with friends. and i dident know aydann would take us there! and like wth i did nothing idk if he banned aydann or my friend but thts just bs like really ffs it wasent my fault!

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do. Empty Re: MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:13 am

Bro you get banned a lot and you lie so hard to try to get unbanned why ?? Aydan should be banned cause I already warned him not to do this. I'd say leave this one banned for lying

Back to top Go down

MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do. Empty Re: MinerZcrack unban apeal adam jabado banned me for something i dident do.

Post by Colonel Sanders Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 am

Stay out of trouble mayn
stahp getting banned
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Not Getting Unbanned, Dont Complain About it. Stop Glitching and lying. and ur not 16, thats why you cant do an interview..
its the only reason u dont wanna do interview
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by RRTrooper123098 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Yeh lol

RRTrooper123098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down