Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeoWolf Trouble

+7
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
Nightex
Watssupya
Chris Shadow™
Colonel Sanders
NeoWolf
The Joker101
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NeoWolf Trouble Empty NeoWolf Trouble

Post by Cookie *Moon star* Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Neowolf was a little "peculiar" today. She Abused slapped me(im sure she'll try to argue about it again on here) and disrespected me. We argued for an hour or two, even after Ganig and Moofluf told her she was kos. She still will try to argue about it, saying there are "loopholes" in the rules. If an owner says it, im fine with it. Not with her, as it seems. I stayed positive throughout the argument, though she did not do so well too.

Cookie *Moon star*

Back to top Go down

NeoWolf Trouble Empty Re: NeoWolf Trouble

Post by The Joker101 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:12 pm

That was me....forgot to Login

lol
The Joker101
The Joker101

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker101 Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm

She abused again.
Disconnect: Kicked by (1-Cpt) Neo Wolf(STEAM_0:0:85586220) (no need to be rude to me when you know I was right joker).
i stacked her, when it was kos. This way, me and her can die. It was a dick move, but legal. She than kicked me. then she left that comment which has nothing to do with me getting her killed.

The Joker101
The Joker101

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:35 pm

also you brought up that "it's only fair I can do that since you were agruing with me earlier" well sir thats not a nice reason and it's rude. plus you admited to purposly doing it. you should be happy I didn't ban you for a day for team kill, because tahts what you just did by stacking on purpose.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 pm

oh and to the main purpose of the post.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:44 pm

now then this goes before that even happened, which was not abuse on my part. So let's go back to the begining, we were doing shot 4 shots, and I lost to watsupya after being punshed by joker a few times, so I wanted a rematch. I thought he had punche me again in the middle of the match, so I accused him jokingly of it, but then he took it serious and said check !plogs. I tried to but it wouldn't work and I tried to say that but then he kept talking/typing over me saying check the !plogs. and I kept saying I can't and that I can only se who killed who. They said that is in consol, you have to check the damage !plog, and I said I couldn't. they just conitnued to talk over me to the point where I kicked myslef, and I put a rude reason, but it was a to no one "fuck you all" maybe not the best of choices since someone, joker, decided to take it literal, when it was just a blank first though of a reason to kick myself.
Now then for the event at hand. never ever, ever have I been told you can kill someone because you see a gunshot and their name and you can kos them for that. may I note he NEVER SAW ME WITH THE GUN OUT, he just "saw" as shot and saw my name, so when he came aroudn to shoot me I slapped him since that would be freeshooting. it's the same thing as shooting a prisoner near you becuase you get hit with a shot by somone in the same direction. another thing I hear many many people, including staff, sexy, and katy on some occasions point out you have to see the person with the gun by saying "I heard you shoot, but because I didn't see you with the gun I can't kos you" they can see tha name and happen to hear a shot near them. it's like in TTT, guilty by location, that is not aloud to be killed on and is considered rdm. basically tahts qwhta you did in jb, which is something I have seen other staff on our server slay for. which is what you did to me, you "saw" a shot and saw my name, but you never saw me/my model. meaning you wouldn't have know if I had a gun or not out. so my slapping you for freeshooting me was not abuse it was just since you freshot me.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Will you people stop with these bull shit threads omfg joker stop getting all but hurt you getting to be annoying AF not trying to be mean but shit I'm always getting something about you about you rdming or some Bs on rp breaking some rule you're lucky I haven't been on to watch the server

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:14 pm

Neo does what neo does neo and I are very similar we handle shit differently if someone breaks a rule the correct punishment is the one you think not what rules state the rule punishments just allow trolls to keep trolling and neos "loopholes" are allowed I did it all the time where is my ban request or what ever

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker101 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Lol Darkrp is another story, don't bring that here.

also acting "annoying" explain to me what i have done to be accused of that.
Also, Neo, i was a little irritated when i made this, i dont really care about it now. Just, for the record, this is not something you should have made a fuss over. You know it was you, and yet u still claim i did not have enough proof. Lets just end this, because im tired of fussing with you. You don't want to change your mind, and at this point i don't give a fuck.
The Joker101
The Joker101

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:16 pm

It's because I know I'm right, because if I was wrong then Iron Curtain, Chris, Katy, Sexy, hell even Vanillacone would have corrected me, but none of them have, so I know I'm right. Now I'm not in the mood to argue but I'm just pointing out I have more people that would agree, cause if they didn't they would have corrected me, and that I know I didn't abuse. Now then one thing I feel is important to point out for like Katy and sexy.in my side I mentioned me kicking myself, I was doing that for a legit reason, lately gmod has been making it where I can't leave the multiplayer server selection screens without the game freezing, so yeah that's why I kicked instead of leaving.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Neos Bae

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:24 pm

The Joker101 wrote:Lol Darkrp is another story, don't bring that here.

Also, Neo, i was a little irritated when i made this, i dont really care about it now. Just, for the record, this is not something you should have made a fuss over. You know it was you, and yet u still claim i did not have enough proof. Lets just end this, because im tired of fussing with you. You don't want to change your mind, and at this point i don't give a fuck.

Joker you attempted to threaten me ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:34 pm

lol neo is bae but even if u were wrong, none of them would even correct u for at least 3 ish days lol
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 pm

But I will say this, so many people say that Neo is doing things that she can't be doing, and or not doing what the rules say. I will say that. :/
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrissyKun

Back to top Go down

Post by Watssupya Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Dis argument tho
Watssupya
Watssupya

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:49 pm

If Neo did it than it's abuse, easy as that, don't make a fight about it.
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Neo dont abuse

she's bae

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Katie, Bae or not, that doesn't mean shit when she is "abusing" as people say. :/
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightex Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:12 pm

Stahp fighting

Last edited by Nightex on Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightex
Nightex

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:33 am

Are y'all seriously talking about this. I know I'm right, but that's beside the point I feel you all are making this into something bigger than it should be, I wasn't really wanting this to go past game because I figured it wasn't even that big of a problem because I happen to stand differently, in how I was basically raised in jb. And was never detected from before and after I join frost.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:36 am

Basically the point I failed to.get to was. DROP IT.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker101 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 pm

The Real Katie wrote:
The Joker101 wrote:Lol Darkrp is another story, don't bring that here.

Joker you attempted to threaten me ...

how did i threaten you?
The Joker101
The Joker101

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Neo is a very poor mod in my opinion.

She's abused many times before and is very quick to anger. She also has very little patience and will most times outright kick before listening to the story. She's also very aggressive (as I'm clearly reading here).

On top of that, she's normally very unhappy on the servers.

I personally dislike her as a staff member and feel that she gives a very negative taste for this awesome server.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Excuse me for not being ms.happy and sunshine. It's called not everyone can be happy go lucky. Also I actually never been angry around you, not even on here have I been mad. Also I haven't abused now I may have made and accident with joker typing in the wrong name but that's it. The only time I kicked you was because you 1 asked me two and 2 were trolling. The only other time I have kicked is afk people and then a select few I have had to warn a lot and before I do I will have had to say "I will kick you if you continue, only warning"

Also I'm sorry you think I'm a horrible staff member but sometimes a stricter staff member is good to have.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Shadow™ Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:33 pm

I am a happy staff, and I still enforce the rules. Plus this isn't the only thing people have accused you of. You do know that right Neo? I have been hearing lot's of thing's about you not doing something that rules say and or other various things.
Chris Shadow™
Chris Shadow™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum