Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats

4 posters

Go down

DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats Empty DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats

Post by RayzoR Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:27 pm

here is some proof

Last edited by RayzoR on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

RayzoR

Back to top Go down

DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats Empty Re: DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:45 pm

RayzoR wrote:here is some proof

Am I the only one seeing nothing?
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats Empty Re: DOOT @CW Chikun and Saul have been spamming me mean texts threats and acuse me of sending them threats

Post by Colonel Sanders Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:23 pm

half of them have already been no-scoped for being fajits its ok
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:09 am

i dont see it either bruh give some actual evedince we dont see anything

Minnis666

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:21 pm

dude this is old as shit
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:09 am

stop bringing old ass posts back to life dawg
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnis666 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:51 pm

XD why not im not up to date bruh

Minnis666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down