Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!!

3 posters

Go down

ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!! Empty ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!!

Post by Ocre_Solo Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:44 pm

so im on the server rn minding my own business and these guys come up to me and just start hitting me until i die and when i come back they do the same thing for no reason also they are mass rdming the whole server as we speak but there isnt any staff online i also have video proof if u guys want steam ids name: Turb0 :steam id STEAM_0:0:48053085 Name: jimjam Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21754460 name: tacobell wifi Steamid: STEAM_0:0:77146760 Thanks.

Ocre_Solo

Back to top Go down

ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!! Empty Re: ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!!

Post by Efestis Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:10 pm

I could ban them, but the ULX menu does not have a ban ID, only has the in-game ban so there's nothing we can do unless the owners ban them manually or they come back into the game.
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!! Empty Re: ban request on multiple players PLZ READ!!

Post by Ocre_Solo Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:11 pm

is it possible for u to get online right now?

Ocre_Solo

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:26 pm

I am on right now, and I banned one of them who tried to come back. IDK about tacobell wifi since hes been complaining about it. If you have proof of him then I will ban him
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocre_Solo Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:28 pm

IT will require me to render a video and post it but if he is complaining about it and not doing it anymore its fine'

Ocre_Solo

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneliest Ram Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 pm

ulx menu does ban ids........
Loneliest Ram
Loneliest Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down