Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry's Ban Appeal

+3
Katy Perry
IronCurtain
Jerry Maus Origin
7 posters

Go down

Jerry's Ban Appeal Empty Jerry's Ban Appeal

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:29 am

1. Your Steam ID: 76561198119737424

2. Your In-Game Name: Jerry

3. Who banned you: I'm assuming Katy Perry did.

4. Why were you banned: I don't know; I didn't do anything wrong

5. Why you think you should be unbanned: I love FrostJB and most of the community who play it. I know that everyone thinks that I'm a troll and I'm sincerely sorry if you feel that way. Katy believed that I was team killing and then people started people started pointing fingers at me, which of course can be quite aggravating. I already had fingers pointed at me accusing me of trolling and supposedly having an unreadable bind isn't allowed, but the funny part was YOU COULD CLEAR AS DAY TELL IT SAID "NOOB DOWN". Plus I was also just about to walk away from whatever that keypad thing was killed us when I and everyone else just blew up and died. I really am sorry if you think I team killed but A. Team killing isn't RDM as far as I know. and B. I'm not that mean of a person, I am a very nice person to most people. I left because I was really of blamed for everything and I was tired too, so I decided there wasn't much point in staying as I would only get more angry and tempted to really troll. So I left and you should be happy I left because I was getting pretty mad and ready to troll but I left so I wouldn't. Please unban me I really love this server and hate to have to go like this. Sad Sad Sad

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Ban Appeal Empty Re: Jerry's Ban Appeal

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:54 am

1. You always say you don't know why you were banned and "didn't do anything wrong" yet through your main paragraphs you state fairly clearly that you know why you were banned
2. You are constantly trolling. you have been banned two other times for your constant trolling. You even admitted in your own appeal that you troll when you get mad (or at least that's how you justify leaving).
3. You need to learn how to handle your emotions. If you got mad at us trying to figure out a situation (to the point that you needed to leave or troll) then you have more than just a trolling issue...
4.Every single time you've been banned you've said something stupid like "being disrespectful is only a kick!! Not a ban!!!" Or "team killing isn't RDM"
5. I honestly think you represent the server in a negative fashion. When people join in and see your trolling and constant arguing with staff, it reflects on the community as a whole. You need to fix your professionalism, emotional enigma, and your use of trolling as an emotional escape. Until you do that, I honestly don't even want you unbanned

Try some weed or meditation or something...
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 am

What I meant by I don't know why I was banned was I never got the ban message it just said I was banned when I tried to join. Plus I mainly troll when people trolling me so it's only fair. I've been better like when I first joined but then Katy started trolling me about my bind that you can CLEARY read unless you are a complete idiot or just purposely using it as an excuse when you know you can read it.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:19 am

When staff tells you to do something, you listen. It doesn't matter if your bind is readable or not if you are told to stop. Also once again you admit to trollinG yet earlier you said you don't troll... your willingness to argue (and using contradictions and logical fallacies) is only furthering the grounds of your ban
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:04 am

I never said I don't troll. Plus you have no hard evidence to prove that I was team killing, if you have no proof then you shouldn't ban me. Please you have no proof and I really love this server so please unban me I'll be better.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 am

There are at least 3 or 4 people that watched you do it including 2 staff members. Your body was the only one besides mine close enough to press it... So far you have been banned three times and every single time you have said you'd be better. Now you are asking for third times the charm. I specifically told you that if you love the server you need to check your attitudr or just leave. Shortly after I told you that you start trolling, arguing with every staff member, then team kill like 6 people.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:09 am

There is no way to tell who presses the button because it doesn't show the action. For all we know it could have been you just trying to get me banned. You even admitted in your first response you didn't want me unbanned and you banned me for a whole week just for arguing and a little disrespect. It all adds up that you know that people assume I'm a troll and you have wanted me banned for a long time so you knew if you pressed the button no one would think it was you and everyone would think it was me. You waited until I was in just the right spot so people would think it was me. It all adds up iron why don't you just admit it was you.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:20 am

That conspiracy theory though, but I'll address it. I was the one screaming for everyone to NOT push the button and was looking towards the door and the joker next to the keypad. If I was truly pressing the button I wouldn't have been able to accurately explain everyones orientation around the room. Second of all I was typing in chat for everyone to not press the button then quickly died from the button pressing (which is impossible to do when typing) and third just look at the character profiling, you have been banned for quick unthought out decision making (when you pressed the button on seven colours that one yime) as well as for constant trolling. I myself have never been banned, and wouldn't risk beinf banned on the server to get you banned. And finally, you were going to be banned before you pressed that button. You doomed yourself by the time you started trolling and arguing with staff
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 am

You are lying because you just said "your body was the only one beside mine close enough to press it" And you also were using you mic, not chat, I remember. And you probably were using the excuse "don't press the button" as a cover up. You don't have to risk attempting to get me banned because you know that everyone trusts you a lot, so you really weren't taking a risk because you knew everyone would believe you.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 am

1. I addressed your conspiracy theory in full and you attempt to refute back with further "I didn't see that" So you know what? Let's just say all four witnesses were wrong and didnt see you press it. Let's just say you're right and you din't push the button (even though you did and it wasn't just me who specifically said you did). You would still be banned for your constant trolling, arguing, spamming binds, and just being an overall toxic player. Then to put the cherry on top, you leave the server when confronted and while we were solving the situation DIRECTLY going against what Katy just told you as well as avoiding punishment from not just the button pressing, but your disrespect, trolling and arguing. At the end of the day, you deserve more than a ban. if I wanted to get you banned like in your conspiracy theory, I wouldn't need to. You have offered all yhe grounds for your ban in not only gameplay but even in your own ban appeal. This is the end of this subject coming from me, so as far as I'm concerned, you deserve your ban. If the two weeklong bans didn't solve you, then maybe a permanent one will just cut out the toxicity in general.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:10 am

If I really did deserved to get banned before that then I would have been banned before that but I wasn't so clearly you are wrong. I am always nice to people who are being nice to me, so you saying that I am a "toxic" player is another false excuse in attempt to get me banned. So as of now I've seen 4 lies of you in just one day and that is why I believed you planned this. And even if you weren't attempting to get me banned (which you were) then there must have been someone else who snuck behind us and pressed the button when we didn't see. So either way I've played on this server long enough so you would think by now I wouldn't be that mean because you know I don't RDM to troll when I do troll it's just verbally. I don't RDM and to make sure of it I usually never put my name on the guards just in case. And you can check I haven't put my name on the queue in a while and I rarely do because I don't wanna end up somehow RDMing. That's also why I would NEVER purposely team kill. I love this server and I really don't wanna get banned so do you honestly think I would do something that bad?

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:14 am

I'm done addressing and arguing with you over a moot point. you've blinded yourdelf to accepting your mistakes to the point that any reasoning is thrown out the window. as far as I'm concerned you should have been banned permanently the first time you propkilled and mass rdm'd with a side of trolling. then you should have been banned with your mass amounts of disrespect and argumentation and even further trolling. If you release a murderer from prison (twice in this case) and he murders even more people, suddenly excile or death penalty becomes a logical and rational solution. You are beyond the point of rehabilitation and thus you must be met with swift retribution.
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am

Just stop your preaching and fancy words iron. You think that with all these honeyed words and preaching crap it'll make you sound a like a god, but you're not. You're just some guy on the internet looking to ruin people's day and you are the one who is really being a "toxic" player. This part is for the owners; I'm really sorry about angering you guys but I've learned now and if you give me just one more chance I promise I won't screw up. And if I do get banned again I won't make an appeal. That's how sure I am that I will not screw up again.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 am

Really, you think criticizing my vocabulary adds to your own credibility? Let alone furthering your disrespect and arguing with staff... Jerry just drop your constant arguing and begging to be unbanned. Stop posting here until the owners actually get on and read this. So consider this topic closed until the owners post
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 am

Iron I never said it adds to my own credibility. You think that you own everyone by talking like that. I've known people like that, that's all I'm saying

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronCurtain Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:40 am

This is the way I've always spoken. Deal with it. If I get home before owners I'll probably screenshot and shrink this conversation down since Jerry decided to argue against my input on the appeal. So I would like it if all players could refrain from posting any further until the owners reply
IronCurtain
IronCurtain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:09 am

Let's not forget you also argued against me.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Guess what? I was checking and studying the rules and I noticed that nowhere in the rules does it say team killing is against the rules so even though I didn't do it whoever did do it wouldn't even get in trouble. Now I'm only saying this because you guys believe it was me, but even if it was me (which it seriously wasn't) I wouldn't get banned.

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Jerry Maus Origin wrote:Guess what? I was checking and studying the rules and I noticed that nowhere in the rules does it say team killing is against the rules so even though I didn't do it whoever did do it wouldn't even get in trouble. Now I'm only saying this because you guys believe it was me, but even if it was me (which it seriously wasn't) I wouldn't get banned.

Actually, Team Killing is against the rules.  Ive told you about this rule, 14. Use common sense when you need to. Which means use COMMON SENSE! Team Killing would fall under RDM: "Random Death match." Which is what you did is it not?  I can understand why you dont believe that the ban is right.  But there are 4 people to 1.  And the amount of rules you have broken in the past made me think right away, It was Jerry.  

But since i am having a random burst of kindness in my heart, your ban will be shortened to 10 days.  Do not mistake this action as weakness.  I anticipate that the moment you are unbanned, you will join back, break some more rules and then get Perma banned for good.  So, if I were you, stop being such a douche and follow the rules.

Resolved
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
Community Co-Owner
Community Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Maus Origin Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Thank you man I promise not to be TOTAL douche anymore. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Jerry Maus Origin

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteboss Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:13 pm

I watched this happen from my pov. Honestly even though you all think hes a troll, Im one of his good friends and i know for a fact Jerry would never do this. I have seen at times though yall do hate on jerry alittle to much. Of course, as I just became Mod i know yall might think I'm just backing up him up cause he is my friend. But as of last night You guys didn't have physical proof of him mass rdm. I know The Joker is going to go against jerry because at times The Joker is a troll. But of course Katy and Sexy were apart of the Rdm. And i don't want to loose my postion. But i am just standing up for what i saw.

whiteboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Sanders Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Jerry, no offense, but you should study rule 14 more.
Colonel Sanders
Colonel Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAGLE V O I D Mon May 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Holy Fuck, I see why you got banned, you can't let something go, look how long this argument has gone for christ sake, quit arguing on your ban appeal, it makes you look stupid, while at the same confirmed with Iron saying you argue, Jerry, let it go for gods sakes.

DEAGLE V O I D
DEAGLE V O I D

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Mon May 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Your a month late dude. This was resolved a long long time ago.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DEAGLE V O I D Mon May 04, 2015 4:42 pm

where the fuck did this come from.
DEAGLE V O I D
DEAGLE V O I D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content