Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15

+5
Fact0ry
Efestis
MinerZcrack
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
AnonymousKid
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15

Post by AnonymousKid Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Colonel Sanders wrote:im his butt buddy

im sure there was a reason to all the things he did. He doesnt like it when kiddos do things wrong so then he just was just being strict when they did things.

ps: being his butt buddy and being biased would be the same thing
Well then i guess your just biased Very Happy

AnonymousKid

Back to top Go down

Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15

Post by MinerZcrack Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Lol so who's gonna unban me?

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:42 pm

@MinerZcracks, The Ban Was Legit, Don't Avoid Admin Sits/Stop Spamming Everywhere
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerZcrack Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:43 pm

It wasent legit!

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:55 pm

@Katie
Stop Your Bullshit Right There. I Never Dropped To Give. I Told U This Already. Stop Saying Shit About Me, U Say Shit Like Me Being an Exploiter And Shit.... Gang And Walrus Never Approved Of My Demote, Thats Why Gang Gave Me My Rank Back, Don't Challenge The Owners. Besides Non Of The Owners Had Any Idea Of My Demote. I Messaged Andrew And He Said I Wasn't Gonna Demote You. So Stop Lying To All Of Us, And "Grow A Pair" Like You Told Me...

I Agree With Fact0ry About Lebron, Him And Judmaster... If Any1 Touches Them So To Say, They Are Permabanned Automatically... Ive Also Been Keeping Track Of Lebron Rdm'ing And You Letting It Go... So Ill Be Taking Care Of That Without Your Consent. Ur Not An Owner, Stop Acting Like One, And Stop Talking Shit. You Get Annoying. Besides We All Know your Just Jelous Of Me Being The Most Active and Supportive Towards the Server (AdminOnDuty/DonationWise)

So, To Make It Clear To Ya'll People, I Didn't Give Billions/Exploit, This Kid Is Making Shit Up.
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerZcrack Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Umm why did you upload this on my thing

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerZcrack Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:00 pm

wait never mind

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne) Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Another Spam...
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)
Adam Jabado (TheTrueOne)

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerZcrack Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:07 pm

Its not freaken spam!

MinerZcrack

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker101 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:48 pm

If i have anything to say on this.....it's quite suspicious. Im not the type to choose sides, but i can say this much: alot of this evidence looks legit. I dont care what kind of person Katie is, because with this kind of evidence its like a kid who ate his mother chocolate. It leaves traces. I dont really know who to believe, but based on all the evidence, i say +1 on the demotion of Katie. I have nothing against him, it's just the evidence is too compelling to ignore.
Katie. The Abusive Dev/Admin #2K15 - Page 2 Latest?cb=20130309030229
The Joker101
The Joker101

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Some are easy to pass off in my opinions, others.seem random. And then a few seem compelling. The easy to pass would be the kick for rdm, prop blocking cameras, and the disrespect ones. For those that can be him being strict and or being miss informed (that's a sometime reoccurring event with him.), the random the the script kitty one, that shows no proof of script kitties, it looks like he just said something random and a guy said it was scripting. Then the compelling is the car Jack mess up and the ban for five.minutes and the other ban. All I can say it That.some of these things can go against him, while others go.against you making me even with no real side I want to take.
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:31 am

Love this forum cause it makes me laugh at how stupid kids are like legit the so called edit for more "abusive" shit I did just makes me laugh. I would explain but nah I'm good lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Efestis Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 am

Can you explain banning me for mass RDM when I didn't and jailing me for carjacking your car and demoting adam?
Efestis
Efestis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/YoMamaisMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:02 am

Efestis wrote:Can you explain banning me for mass RDM when I didn't and jailing me for carjacking your car and demoting adam?

You're name on the forums the same as in game cause I've never seen you on the server i've already explained why i demoted adam it was direct orders from the owner Gaing

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoWolf Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:17 pm

His name is Yo Mama
NeoWolf
NeoWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:19 pm

There is everything you need Yo mama you used to rdm a lot when I was really active thats why you where banned sometimes and the carjack thing is already explained to its you telling a lie

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:52 pm

MinerZcrack wrote:AnonymousKid  my unban request wasent apealed so you can do what you said you would do (: ):
sooooo what does this mean exactly we have had people say this before and it didnt turn out to well for them.
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyWalrus Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:55 pm

oh and he did consult us before the demote of adam but me and ganig talked later when i was not in a hurry and decided to repromote after we looked into it more and the ban for 5 min was because shox was being disrespectful with pms calling katie a useless faggot who needed to kill himself
SexyWalrus
SexyWalrus
Community Owner
Community Owner

http://www.frostcommunity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2