Frost Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned for not knowing a map button

2 posters

Go down

I got banned for not knowing a map button Empty I got banned for not knowing a map button

Post by kaosz Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:304559

1. Your In-Game Name: Kuddle Me Kaosz

3. Who banned you: JUSTTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

4. Why were you banned: I was banend for "Mass Rdm of 6 people  using a map feature. I'm sorry but I gotta ban you. Make a ban appeal and you will probably be unbanned."

5. while we were on this new map I haven't seen before, there is a button that brings up an isolation area. For some reason when opening this area, it kills anyone in the area... I didn't know this and have no intention. I have a good record and this is just an accident. Why it wasnt seen or taken care of as such is beyond me, but here I am. I didn't mean to do that Neutral Shit happens.

kaosz

Back to top Go down

I got banned for not knowing a map button Empty Re: I got banned for not knowing a map button

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:06 pm

So if I'm remembering this correctly, you were also warned not to press the button. However, I do understand that shit happens. I don't think the ban should be lifted completely but reducing it to 2 days would be more than fair. He did rdm 6 people regardless of whether he meant to or not.
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

I got banned for not knowing a map button Empty Re: I got banned for not knowing a map button

Post by JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:30 am

Long time coming but UNBANNED

I didn't realize I was allowed to make the call on this. My bad
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS
JUSTOOMANYDAMNBONGOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down